Skip to content
- Safety is the most important aspect of our job, and we take personal responsibility for our safety and the safety of others.
- We treat others with fairness and dignity, valuing individual differences.
- We have many different talents, many different roles, but only one goal.
Ownership & Accountability
- We are responsible for our actions, the actions of our team members, and the success of the business.
- Every team member’s input has value. We work directly with the entire team and take the time to listen, understand, and discuss.
- We are committed to improving the skills, knowledge and capabilities of ourselves and the team.
- We accept the responsibility of teaching others.
- We assume good intentions and believe every problem has a solution. Together, we can solve any problem.